"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.14.2004

Random Things Cate Has To Say

1. Finally saw Miracle with Betty today. We had quite a few laughs, what with being surrounded by Mad Clappers (the individuals who clapped every time the U.S. scored), my new boyfriend Patrick O'Brian-Demsey, the utter cool talentedness of Patricia Clarkson, and the Unfortunate Fashion Decisions of the 80s. Princess Di was supposed to come along but had to go to a two-and-a-half hour church service, hence the tagboard dementia.

2. Parental abandonment, thanks to my mutti, who has left me with the crab-butt Nazi, alias my dad, and the Fake Sick for a week. And she's telling me not to be so bitter and sarcastic about it because I'm giving the Nazi a complex. Everyone in my house needs to shut up. Including myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home