"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.04.2004

Random Quotes of Catherine's Life, Part Two

Franny B.: Adam is a hobo from Junction City. (Please note: Miss Franny B. had been sniffing Sharpies in grammar class when she came up with this.)

Mariana: I swear I told you that. Or maybe I just dreamt that.

Mariana's Mutti (speaking of our graduation; I'm paraphrasing): You're all gonna dress up in gunny sacks and sandals and put your hair in ponytails so you look like Jesus. Then, afterwards, we're gonna sit in someone's garage and listen to the Christian rock station.

Me: The lateness of my hour is due not therefore to the dance but to the waiting in line for a horseless carriage of unquestionable size.
Princess Di: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Me: And neither do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home