"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.28.2004

Quotes from my Vacation, Yo (and one from the day before)

[We are discussing Hilary Duff's "Come Clean," or whatever the bejesus it's called]
Franny: And then the guy hugs her, but he doesn't kiss her!
Me: She probably had her chastity belt on that day.

Me: Oh, Illinois welcomes us.
Vati: Isn't that nice, the FIBs say hi!

Vati: You get to drive. This can be my Union-paid break.
Mutti: I'll give you a Union-paid break.

Me: [watching The Untouchables] Patricia Clarkson is vastly underutilzed in this. All she has to do is sit there and look worried and pregnant and tell Kevin Costner to brush her hair.
Mutti: And deal with those horrid little gray children. (Note: the color on our TV was a bit wacky.)

Anyway. I am working on buying my seven free iTunes songs. Thank you 7-11 and your magnificent Slurpees. (And for those of you who were alarmed: I did not actually lose my purse and we can take this as a sign of my utter lack of organization.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home