"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.03.2004

Okay, one more gripe about Squinty winning, brought up by Hallie and Angie: her clip blew. (I'm pirating from Angie and I on the phone here, but:) "MY PAW SHOT THAT ALLIGATOR!" "AND THEN HE STOOD OUT IN THE RAIN AND SAID 'IT'S RAININ' BUT THEY MADE THE WEATHER AND THEY SHOT THE ALLIGATORS!" (After the whole line about they stand out the rain and say it's raining in the real clip, my crazy mutti said, "No, really? I thought they would say it's snowing.")

I am writing an email to Betty Who Is Meanly on Vacation. I know you all missed me writing in my blog during newspaper, but I had to yell at our newly-recruited problem child because no one was supervising us.

I'm paraphraising, and badly at that, but I'd like to share with y'all this conversation between two guys in my class during math, when we were in the library doing our homework:
Dan: Problem 20 is hard.
Matt: No, it's not! It's easy, like your mom!
(Mariana and I tell Matt how horrible and stupid and disgusting he is.)
Dan: Problem 22 is hard, too.
Matt: No, it's not. It's easy. You just gotta work it.

Oh, jeebus. Mrs. Egghead just called. Stupid fartbaron, that woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home