"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.05.2004

Okay, I officially changed my blog template. I hope you all like it. I now have a tagboard, commenting, guess a number, a calendar, blah, blah, blah. I'm not too fond of the actual format, but I love all the extra stuff I've accumulated from this change, so you people can just get used to it while you play guess Cate's friggin' number. I'm still trying to figure out how to change that "simple.blue" thing at the top, but whatever. Guess my friggin' number while I wait to fix it, y'all.

And I accidentally lost all your comments. I'm so sad. I wanted to print out Mariana's comment from today about being related to Larry the Muslim and visiting my blog daily. Oh, dear.

The sad part is, all this took me about three hours today. And I'm still mad that I finally get to watch the Ellen DeGeneres Show for the first time since Christmas break, and Gwyneth Paltry is on. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home