"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.02.2004

Just finished watching Gilmore Girls in the first time in forever. I must say, I loved DrunkEmily. So I am now reading last week's West Wing recap on Television Without Pity, another show I have not watched in forever. (But I hear that Princess Di has the first season on DVD, that little beenerschnieve. I'm "jellos.") Not that those two things have anything to do with each other except, you know, television.

Dear People Who Can't Solve Their Own Problems,
Don't ask me what to do about it. If I wanted to answer your questions, I would ask if you had any. And don't even bother trying to ask if it's something I have no control over.
Cate.

Angie, I thought you would enjoy this bit:
Me: Oh my gosh. This magazine has obituaries in the back. I hate obituaries. Do you know anyone who does like them?
(Long pause.)
Mom: Your grandfather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home