"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.15.2004

Hm. Bored. Vati Nazi is still being bipolar. Thankfully, he is going to be gone for long periods of time tonight, so I will watch The Green Mile, a movie I do not actually like as much as I should considering four of my favorite actors are in it-- Patricia Clarkson, Bonnie Hunt, Sam Rockwell, Michael Clarke Duncan--, and maybe flip to Cracking Up every once in a while.

The really sad part, my grand total of TV hours for last week: one hour, give or take a few minutes of watching the TV Guide channel. (And, no, watching movies doesn't count because that's such a monstrous number that I couldn't even get close guessing.)

My approximate grand total for tonight: three hours. For a movie I don't even like all that much. Maybe I'll just check every half-hour or so to see if Patricia Clarkson's big scene is coming up. Maybe I just want to revisit some good times, wasting three hours of my life, since this is, in fact, the movie that compelled Hallie to shout such comedic gems as "FOUR TIMES IN ONE NIGHT!!" and "Oh my gosh, I keep touching my nose, it's like I'm a cocaine addict!"

And my related Google searches just became all about rehabilitation. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home