"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.10.2004

Hello, all. It's Cate During Newspaper. Again, you all better be alarmed.

I don't have anything to say. Jeebus, this is good Sprite. Thank the gods for teacher's lounge vending machines.

I just wrote an unbiased article about the Academy Awards. Another thing to be alarmed about. I think I have been shot with a tranquilizer.

Betty wants me to tell you all about deaf people who do not know how to multitask, alias our fellow editors. Oh, our fellow Overacting, Hearing-Impaired Dead Bunny Obsessors at the newspaper, we love to hate them so.

Betty wants to talk. Disregard anything she says.

Betty here. Betty is in th hizouse cuz those bizaches hate my kid yo. hee that was just an inside joke of Cate's. Yes, well anyway, Overacting Dead Bunny Obsessor has a hanger up her crotch and has kept giving me evil looks all day. Cate just informed me that I am ruining her blog so therefore Betty (in the hizouse) is departing.

Sorry about that. It's just that those Pacific Palisades bizotches hate her kid, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home