"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.10.2004

Hello all. It's Cate at Home. And you are very likely not alarmed and wish I would stop as quickly as possible. I nearly forgot to note that I am in one of my Miss Kenton moods, which would account for the chatty British housekeeperishness of this entry.

Mister Stevens, tell me, is that not the wrong Chinaman? Because I believe it is, Mr. Stevens.

I'm trying very hard to stop, to no avail. I am wondering, is Television Without Pity's Sopranos recap up? I am rather shocked to find that it is not. So I'm off to find the right Chinaman.

(Betty is going to say to herself, "but why?" right now, so I feel compelled to add: But why, indeed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home