"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.16.2004

Had a very misguided attempt to make it so that Garbage's "When I Grow Up" plays over and over again when you visit the blog, but it didn't work out.

My social studies/homeroom/art teacher is possibly a lunatic. No, not possibly, absolutely. She informed me that watertowers are composed mainly of straight lines, then when I brought her one with straight lines, she told me they were supposed to be curved. Then, of course, Adam, alias The Hobo from Junction City (trademarked by Franny B., because she'll kill me if I don't cite her), was making hilarious faces behind her back so I started laughing and it was all just generally mortifying.

Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen had their baby and named it Sam. And it's a girl. I hope this is short for Samantha and they're just calling her Sam. I mean, it's not Audio Science or Reignbeau or anything, but... honestly. If you use the nickname enough, it's pretty much considered their full name, so just give the kid a full name. Really. Unless you have relatives like mine who deem your nickname far too short and insist on calling you by your first and middle name (and mispronouncing either), a full name will get you through life just fine.

Unless your full name is Reignbeau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home