"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.08.2004

Betty is back!! And although we will all vehemently deny it, we really did miss you.

Mariana: Oh my gosh, you know how Barbie's pinkie sticks out for no reason at all?
Me: Yes, but I think now that she's single, she has normal person pinkies.

Mariana: ...you know, homonyms and analogies and homilies.
Me: Homilies?
Mariana: That should be a grammatical term for something that goes on way too long. That way we can say, "Betty, stop with the homilies!"
Me: Or, "Betty, we've already heard this homily four times."

Oh, no, my day just went entirely to pot. Spalding Gray is dead! I am so sad for Mr. Gray and his sad wife, Kathleen Russo. And, possibly even worse, Harvey Keitel is going to father another baby. He apparently married this unborn baby's mother three weeks after meeting her. I hope they don't get divorced again, because I think Harvey Keitel's ex-wife, Lorraine Bracco, has been through enough custody battles to last forever. I don't think his wife ever really heard about this. (Although Lorraine Bracco will forever be cool in my book for flipping Mr. Keitel off in court.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home