"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.30.2004

Amusing Referrals, Courtesy of Site Meter

-a Yahoo search for: Patricia Clarkson naked. I bet that person was very disappointed. Sorry about that. Yahoo came up with my entries about her mysterious seat disappearance and the Naked Boob Halftime Show, by the way. I'm amused, and, speaking of the much-revered Ms. Clarkson, here is a Hilarious Interview with her. She swears a lot and she likes writers. I have determined that she is my long-lost mother. It would account for my closet addiction to the scrolling things at the bottom of the CNN screen.

-Someone was referred from blogrolling.com; I suppose they were enamored of the highly witty title. I hope it sucked you in, witty title lover! Now this person will disappear just as quickly as the Yale person. Alas, the title rings true. I am demented.

-Lots of Fametracker referrals. Fametracker loves me, yo. Except sometimes I do not love Fametracker because it doesn't like to load on my stupid computer. Like right now.

I had coffee this morning, can you tell? I refrained from barking at Betty, though, amazingly enough. When I say barking, I really do mean barking like a dog. I kid you not. If you need proof, Betty can comment. She doesn't lie. Most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home