"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.12.2004

WHAT BAND/SONG:

Reminds you of an ex-lover: I've never had an ex-lover. Let's pretend that... erm... oh there is no point in answering this.
Favorite song of all time: hmm... there's so many. It changes every hour.
Makes you laugh: "I am Cow."
You never want to hear again: Anything by Hilary Duff, alias Daddyfucker.
You'd like to wake up to: hmmm.... I'd have to say that PJ Harvey's entire album "Dry" would be excellent to wake up to.
You'd like to fall asleep to: Dido's "Life for Rent" album, or "As You Turn to Go" by the Magnetic Fields.
Reminds you of the person you're into now: Hmm. As I don't know the person I'm into now personally, I don't feel I can answer this properly.
A ridiculous song: Ridiculously bad? "Milkshake" by Kelis.
Makes you think of being alone: "Maggie May" by Suzanne Vega and Texas' "I'll See it Through." Oh, god, and "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley. I listen to a lot of lonely music.
Perks you up: There's a lot of them. Lately it's been "Sleepy California" by Her Space Holiday.
Makes you wanna go nuts: "Milkshake," especially when Les Poulets (the prostitutes) sing it.
Reminds you of a mean person: "Milkshake." Surprise, surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home