"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.20.2004

Quotes from my Life

Me: Bitch stole my name, yo. [Later:] I cannot believe I said "bitch stole my name, yo." (Long pause.) That was actually quite funny.

Princess Di: I'm enfulged in the internet games. It's like being eaten alive!

Franny: I mean, I say stupid things but even I know not to say things like that! (About a certain classmate saying that no states joined the Confederacy after South Carolina because, "South Carolina is still part of our country today!")

In other news...
Hallie Todd seriously needs to work more. She's fabulously sarcastic and I like her. I will watch Lizzie McGuire for her if I have nothing better to do, because she manages to look like she's having no fun at all being sarcastic and having cute hair and, well, she probably isn't. But she makes it look like it would be fun to be in her sarcastic, cute-haired presence. There you have it. My not-so-secret secret confession.

And, in awards-show news...
THE SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS ARE IN TWO DAYS. I heart the SAG Awards, largely because they just give out award after award and don't bother stopping and actors also heart Patricia Clarkson and Holly Hunter and Emma Thompson and Bill Murray and Johnny Depp and might possibly not so much heart Renee Zellweger. Or at least I hope so. Gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home