"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.29.2004

The Oscars are tonight.

Hmm, hmm, hmm. IFP Independent Spirit Awards. Hmm. Bill Murray won, yay. Bill Murray rocks because he was in Ghostbusters. Patricia Clarkson did not win. Shoreh Roxaboxen did, but whatever. I didn't watch most of it, because I was tired, but I did catch the sing-a-longs for American Splendor and In America, and Tom McCarthy winning for The Station Agent. But, anyway, I loved the whole In America skit. "I told you not to wear the same outfit as me!" Heh, heh, heh. And Djimon Hounsou won!!! Yay for Djimon.

Kelly Ripa's kids names are so all-over-the-board. Michael, Lola, and Joaquin. What the frick? Michael, Elizabeth, and John all match. What was wrong with having all normal names, all trendy names, or all pretentious names? Jeebus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home