"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.16.2004

Just discovered that I missed Holly Hunter on Leno a few weeks ago, which also means I missed Holly Hunter throwing a baseball crappily and that sort of just ruined my day.

Hm. What else. No school today. Princess Di, you are not online, and that makes me quite sad.

Ooh. Fametracker has Sean Penn's fame audit up. Reading, reading, reading. I have to admit, as much as I'm annoyed by him, Sean Penn is a fantabulous actor. But I still want Bill Murray to win Best Actor, dammit! Someone on the IMDB message boards was wondering why I was on the Go Keisha Castle-Hughes Bandwagon.

Worked a little on Love is Nothing. Damn, that is a good title. I'm rather proud of that title. And I used the line, "Put that in your psychology book and smoke it!" which I'm sure is destined to become a classic quote in the same vein as "Gimme back that baby, you warthog from hell!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home