"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.21.2004

Hm. Random Thoughts from me for the Night of Saturday, February 21, 2004.

-Nobody is online. I wish someone would get online. Princess Di? Mariana/Marinara?

-I'm reading a book with a protagonist named Pagan. Now who, for the love of God, would name their daughter Pagan? This isn't even some weird sci-fi book where characters can get away with having strange names, either. The author should just have named her Sarah or Jessica and gotten along with it. Pagan is not even a good name for a fictional character. I mean, really, even if someone doesn't honor God or whatever, it's not nice to name them Pagan. I think I will invent characters named Pagan and Heath-short-for-Heathen. Heh.

-I think Laurie on Trading Spaces is having some lipliner issues tonight. Did anyone else notice this? And Hildi's flower bathroom made me tear up a bit. The last time I cried over something on TV was when Sophie's Choice was on, and before that it was Sally's impression of Crush-the-Finding-Nemo-turtle on Mike's Super Short Show (not deserving of bold, sorry) on the Disney Channel. Bad things make me cry.

-You would be amazed at the fabulousal CD collection at our local library. I think I may have gone a bit overboard in checking out: the Chicago soundtrack, the School of Rock soundtrack, a Nick Drake retrospective, Radiohead's Kid A, When the Pawn... by Fiona Apple, a Cranberries CD, Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, and the Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack (laugh if you want to. But I can't hate a movie with Parker Posey. And Fametrackers reccomended the CD.) And I also checked out a bunch of books, too. But no magazines, since their Entertainment Weeklys are suspiciously missing. I haven't told my mother about this yet. I think she might become clinically depressed again when I tell her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home