"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.27.2004

The Fake Sick can't just ruin one day of my weekend, apparently. Oh, no. He's staying home tomorrow, too. And, knowing him, he will ruin my plans for Sunday by sitting on the couch, gagging, snorting, and watching ESPN on a day that should be devoted entirely to the Academy Awards.

In happier news, I went shopping anyway tonight and I found Camp Nowhere, which brings fond memories of my childhood and me trying to lipstick Mariana, on DVD at Barnes and Noble. I also found a book on Love, Actually, which I didn't buy but I flipped through all the parts involving Emma Thompson. They had an interview with her in the back, and her answer to the question of what her worst Christmas present ever was, "A half-eaten candy bar from my Aunt Mill. She wasn't well." So then I started laughing and all of Barnes and Noble was staring at me. And I bought a bag, and Entertainment Weekly, and flip-flops, and Jolly Ranchers, and Starburst lip gloss. And all of it was cheap, which was, of course, the best part.

I have a serious shoe addiction I need to cure. Especially red shoes. I yammered on all night about how "Oh, that shoe is fabulous, too bad it doesn't come in red" and quite possibly drove my mother to tears.

I'm off to watch Camp Nowhere. Good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home