"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.05.2004

Ello luvvies!

This is my first post on my shiny new blog (tm pamie.) Thanks to y'all who are reading this, either because I forced you to under pain of death because you're a nice friend or because you read my journal and I sent you here. Don't worry. I'm still keeping up with the journal. I was just frustrated by temporary formatting issues and decided to go with a blog for when my diary-x journal upsets me.

My father and I are doing Donald Trump impressions at the moment. Oh, the joys of family bonding.

Anyone else watch Oliver Beene last night? Charlotte cracks me up. "I just got called an adulterous whore!" I know it's not a good show, but who says I have to watch good TV just because I'm an entertainment snob. I never said I was a sitcom snob, did I?

And that concludes my very long first blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home