"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.24.2004

Anyway. Am copying a CD as I type this lovely, witty entry because I discovered that just because the computer says you can't run other programs while burning a CD, that doesn't mean you can't. It just means the computer is stupid. Except the burning just takes a lot longer. But this may be related to the fact that I'm burning an incredibly long Wilco CD. The first and the last song are both roughly seven minutes long on this disc, apparently. I am in love with Wilco. And you heard it here first.

"Snowflakes are like angels. They fall on your head." --Mariana, in a highly boring art class most of our class utilized as screwing-off time. Except we were not the morons who demoralized the classroom door with pictures of the elderly from old National Geographics or made bling-bling that said "Jesus" and "$" with Mardi Gras beads and sticky gold paper. We aren't that stupid, yet, just slightly demented, honestly.

Speaking of Mariana, she is being a Nice Friend and getting me Pieces of April on DVD as a Late Birthday Present. And since Evangeline bought me Home for the Holidays and my mom got me Sense and Sensibility and Betty gave me Raising Arizona, my DVD collection is in the works of being a shrine to My Idols and Dysfunctional Families Everywhere. When I have the monopoly on writing independent films about disgustingly dysfunctional families, no one will ever wonder why.

Why is it that two minutes ago the burner said burning would take two more minutes and now it says it will take thirteen more minutes? Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home